Have you made an electronic abstract before at The 4th European Conference on Preconception Health and Care you are already registrated in the system. You must use the same email address and password as before.
You can not create a new user.
Forgot your password?
If you have not previously used The 4th European Conference on Preconception Health and Care's abstract submission system click here
The online abstract submission is open.
The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the 4th European Conference on Preconception Health and Care titled Having children in the future.
We encourage work that introduces research and clinical understandings to the field of preconception health and care. There are no restrictions with regards to study design. We will accept abstracts that are similar to ones that have been presented at prior conferences.
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting:
1. Abstracts may only be submitted via the online system. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
2. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
3. The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the conference.
4. Abstracts should be structured as follows:
Background: Indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analyzed or evaluated.
Methods: Describe the setting/location for the study, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used.
Results: Present as clearly and detailed as possible the findings/outcome of the study, with specific results in summarized form.
Conclusion: Briefly discuss the data and main outcome of the study.
Implications for practice: Reflect on the implications of the findings for clinical practice, policy, theory or subsequent research.
5. One table or one graph may be included.
6. You may indicate your preferred type of presentation (poster or oral), however, The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
7. A selected number of abstracts will be accepted for oral presentation based on their scientific merits and on their relation to the topics addressed in the scientific programme of the conference.
8. Disclosures of potential conflicts of interest should be listed if relevant to the abstract content and source of funding are mandatory.
9. Please make sure to state your correct e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact the organizing committee by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Before contacting our colleagues please make sure that you have checked your spam box for the confirmation.
10. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted please contact our colleagues by e-mail email@example.com.
The abstract reviewing and the final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via e-mail by June 15th 2019. Full instructions concerning preparation and presentation will be included. Please note that only the corresponding author will receive an e-mail concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the submission.
Best abstract prize
Prizes will be awarded to the best two abstracts.
Please remember that submitting an abstract does NOT automatically register you as a conference delegate. Authors must register by the Early Bird deadline (June 30th 2019). If the named abstract presenter has not registered by this date, the abstract will be withdrawn.
If you have further questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact the organizing committee by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.